Sunday, 30 November 2014

The Weekly Ramble #82

Hello

The weekly face:


I love being off work - it feels like I have had a month off instead of a week. Bliss. I love my job but it's good to have a rest for sure.

On Sunday I took my Mum shopping for a few bits n bobs and we had a catch up over a Costa. How good are their Black Forrest hot chocolates? Mmm.

Mum and I ventured to Manchester on Monday to check out the Christmas markets, we usually go closer to Christmas at a weekend but I definitely preferred it on a week day. You could actually move. We got quite a bit, some posh soaps and lots of food. Of course I participated in a mulled wine, before lunch no less. We also went to the Arndale Centre to pick up some birthday bits for James. I'm sorted for his birthday now just need to concentrate on Christmas.

On Tuesday I managed to have a massive lie in which is so rare for me - 09:30! I just dossed about the house on Tuesday and watched countless episodes of New Girl.

James managed to book Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off which was good, not that I ever get bored being by myself. We wrapped all of the Christmas presents on Wednesday and I then had a mad panic that I hadn't got enough for my Mum... which resulted in a trip to the Trafford Centre on Thursday. I know, I know I spend half my life in there. We got there for when it opened and we were only there for about 2 hours.

Friday of course was Black Friday so I stayed indoors out of the way and tried to find bargains online. I wasn't that impressed which is good for my bank balance! Karl's Christmas present came though which was very exciting, yes I'm one of those people, he is my baby after all.

Yesterday was a bit of a doss but today we are going to Treacle Market which is always a good day out. Back to reality tomorrow, oh well!