Sunday, 2 November 2014

The Weekly Ramble #78

Hello

The weekly face:


As if it's November. On Wednesday evening I attended a leaving meal for one of the ladies who I work with, it was a good evening and the food was delicious but it was quite sad saying goodbye to someone I've known for the past 3 years. We went to a fantastic Italian and I tried pumpkin for the first time! I quite enjoyed it and being fussy that's quite an achievement for me.

On Friday was Halloween and we didn't have a single solitary Trick or Treat-er. Two huge bags of sweets in the house will never be ending well. As is tradition for us we watched The Crow while snuggled up on the couch. I love that film but it doesn't feel quite right watching it in 17 degree heat.

Yesterday James and I visited a local garden centre to look at their Christmas range, we bought two new decorations for our tree and some other bits and pieces. We also treated ourselves to a nice piece of cake and watched the world go by. We then visited my Mum briefly and I bought all of my Christmas cards. As it's November it doesn't feel too early.

Today I am going meeting my friends Ellen and Rachel for lunch which I'm looking forward to.