Saturday, 22 November 2014

The Dream Box II | First Impressions

Hello

I loved the last collaboration between Jane (BBB) and Latest in Beauty so I knew I had to get my hands on this one! On Monday just gone The Dream Box II was released and due to the popularity the site actually crashed proving how sought after these beauty boxes are - well done Jane!



As you can see the box is jam packed full of beauty goodies! Definitely worth the £21.95 for the box.



Contained in the box:

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF15 - this is described as an all weather treatment for softer, smoother lips. Who doesn't want that? This is a full size which would cost £20 so a great addition to the box.

Lola Makeup by Perse Lipstick - I am a recent convert to Lola so I am pleased that this is in the box. The shade I received is Strawberry Fields which looks to be a flattering daytime pink.

NUDE Skincare ProGenius Treatment Oil - NUDE has always intrigued me and I love a good facial oil so I can't wait to try this out.

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - good ol' Burt's Bees, my Mum is a massive fan so I have tried loads of their products but the cuticle cream is a new one on me. I plan to keep this on my desk so I can give my nails a treat at work.



Essie Mini Nail Polish - the shade I received is Toggle To The Top which is a red glitter, perfect for party season. I prefer mini nail polishes as I realistically have never finished one apart from during the Goth days when I went through many a bottle of black nail polish.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream - having tried a bit from Vichy I am excited with this addition to the box, it promises 48 hours hydration whilst still being light and suitable for sensitive skin.

Ardell Lashes Natural Style Demi Wispies - never in my life have I worn false eyelashes and these look terrifying to be honest. I have a friend who loves false lashes so I think these will be going as a little stocking filler for her.



The Body Shop Beautifying Oil - I didn't know The Body Shop made multi use oils, you learn something every day. The fragrance I got is Olive which smells amazing. I think I will primarily be using this as a body oil rather than for my hair or face.

Sleek MakeUP Mini Pout Polish - I'm intrigued by this, it looks so pretty! It contains SPF 15 and is described as a tinted lip conditioner and I got the shade The Show.



Eyelure Brown Crayon in Mid Brown - eyebrows are a key step in my makeup routine but I tend to use a wax then powder combination. I will definitely be giving this a good go to see how it compares.

Ciaté London Lashlights - from what I can gather Lashlights are coloured mascaras that you add to the tips of your lashes which will be perfect for party season. The shade that I have is Nymph.

Invisibobble The Traceless Hair Ring - I like the idea of a bobble that doesn't leave a groove in your hair so no doubt these will get lots of use.



Kérastase Bain Satin 1 - my sister-in-law is a hairdresser and is always singing the praises of Kérastase so I'm happy to finally be able to try some! Mini shampoos are always great to have for when you go away.

Kérastase Lait Vital - this is the corresponding conditioner and it smells amazing, I'm hoping I will wait to take these to Paris with me next year.

Mio Double Buff Dual Action Enzyme Exfoliator - I've never heard of Mio before but I love a good body scrub, this one has manual exfoliants as well as chemical ones so it should give me really soft skin.



Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Duo - I love the original bronzing bar from Bourjois so I can't wait to try this one, which also comes with a highlighter.

Le Couvent des Minimes Gardener's Hand Healer - I believe this brand is the baby sister of L'Occitane who we all know do hand creams so well. I go through loads of hand cream so this is a welcome addition.

Agent Provocateur FATALE - finally there is a perfume sample of FATALE which isn't something I would normally be drawn to. I like the inclusion of perfume samples as it gives you the opportunity to try something you wouldn't normally choose.

I'm sure you will agree that Jane's boxes are marvelous, and I have no doubt I will continue to buy them as long as she keeps releasing them!