Thursday, 20 November 2014

NYX Powder Blusher in Pinched | Review and Swatches

Hello

I've always been interested in NYX products but I had no idea where you could buy them from so when I spotted a stand in Next in the Arndale Centre I was quite shocked!


There were quite a few appealing blusher shades but Pinched drew me in the most. The packaging is plastic but feels quite sturdy and has a satisfying "click". It is small enough to chuck in a makeup bag if you are going away for the weekend which is a bonus. I took this to the Lake District with me and had no issues.


I also like that NYX have included an ingredients list on the back of the packaging, not that I know what any of it is. It also states that it is cruelty free so good news all round really.


Pinched is extremely pigmented and has excellent longevity, it won't have melted away by the end of the day. As Pinched is so pigmented you only need a light hand to apply which took me a couple of goes to get right I will be honest. Pinched has a shimmer running through it which I think gives a really pretty effect without looking juvenile.


I think that Pinched gives a healthy colour to my cheeks and suits my skintone well. For £6 I will definitely be picking more of these up the next time I'm in a bigger Next store, I have my eye on Mocha next.