Tuesday, 18 November 2014

MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette* | Review and Swatches

Hello

After trying and loving the Undressed palette from MUA (review here), I was even more excited to play around with Undress Me Too.


Now lets point out the glaringly obvious, one of the shades exploded? en route to me hence the awful photos. I usually start on packaging anyway and this certainly proves that it isn't suitable for travel. The Undress Me Too palette contains 12 eyeshadows which are mainly shimmers with the odd matte thrown in.


The shades that I tend to favour are Naked, Devotion, Fiery, Dreamy, Tranquil, Exposed and Wink. I don't really reach for Shy, Lavish or Corrupt at all as they either don't do anything for my skintone or are too dark (Corrupt). These shadows don't last as long as the ones in the Undressed palette which is odd. You would think the same finish from the same brand would be just as good but evidentally not. I notice creasing with these around lunch time (5-6 hours of wear) which isn't great.


This palette doesn't really get enough use purely because of the creasing issue, I have tried with primer but that makes little difference. Of the two I would definitely recommend you get Undressed rather than Undress Me Too.

Undress Me Too is available from Superdrug and the MUA website for £4.