Thursday, 13 November 2014

LUSH Granny Takes a Dip Bath Ballistic | Review

Hello

We are truly in to bath season now and I for one couldn't be happier. Is there anything better than having a lovely bath with some candles going in the background?


First of all Granny Takes a Dip is huge! It makes my man-hands look almost normal sized. I really like the design of this, the rings are more interesting than the usual sphere of a bath bomb so I was expecting something special.

Granny Takes a Dip is a slow fizzer as it is so large. It eventually disolves down to a deep berry colour which is very Autumn appropriate. The scents that I picked up on were the ginger, pepper and lemon which makes for a subtle warming scent.


I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting, I found Granny Takes a Dip to be pleasant enough but I thought it would have a bit more wow factor, it felt very safe which I don't feel reflects the appearance.

I would use Granny Takes a Dip again but I do have bath ballistics which I prefer. Granny Takes a Dip is £3.35.