Thursday, 6 November 2014

Lola Makeup by Perse Kabuki Brush | Review

Hello

This time last year I had never even heard of Lola, but their Kabuki brush is used every day when applying my makeup.


Lola Makeup by Perse is available from Marks and Spencers beauty halls. I first heard of the brand on Jane's blog so I knew the products were going to be good.

I use the Kabuki for applying bronzers and blushers as the dense bristles pick up exactly the right amount of product. As I am super pale I have to be careful with bronzer application, no one wants to look like they have a grubby face. The brush is the perfect size for doing the "3" method of contouring and I wouldn't use anything else now honestly.


The Kabuki brush by Lola Makeup costs £19 which I do think is steep, but would happily pay again.