Saturday, 1 November 2014

Empties #15

Hello

The latest five to bite the dust:

  • Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
  • Marks and Spencer Lemon Verbena Hand Wash
  • Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel
  • VO5 Plump it Up Shampoo
  • Avon Strawberry and White Chocolate Shower Gel
 

Sugar Crush Body Scrub: I love this scrub. Sugar Crush is easily my favourite scent from Soap and Glory and this is the perfect amount of scrubby goodness.
Repurchase: Yes.


Lemon Verbena Hand Wash: As Verbena is one of my favourite scents of all time I had high hopes for this. Alas it smelt of bathroom cleaning products which did not make for an enjoyable experience.
Repurchase: No.

Clean On Me Shower Gel: Ahh Clean On Me, the original Soap and Glory shower gel. It lasts ages, lathers well and has a lovely scent. What more could you ask for?
Repurchase: Yes.


Plump It Up Shampoo: I'm not overly loyal to shampoos and picked this up because my hair was looking flat and lifeless. I'm not sure if it did anything volume wise but it made my hair feel nice.
Repurchase: Probably not.


Strawberry and White Chocolate Shower Gel: I go through loads of these delights from Avon. The scent is delicious and smells just like a desert. I pick these up when they're on offer (4 for £5 or something like that).

Repurchase: Yes.