Sunday, 30 November 2014

December Wishlist

Hello

Basic




1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Midsized Icon Automatic Star Dial Watch $400
2. Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance £32
3. Mulberry Alexa £1,100
4. Pandora Delicate Bow Ring £40

1. I've wanted a watch with a large face for a few years now and when I saw this one from Marc Jacobs I fell in love with it. I thought I wanted a Michael Kors one but this one is much more feminine with the rose gold detailing.

2. I had a spray of this the other day and it is gorgeous. I've never been drawn to Philosophy for fragrance before but I'm so pleased I tried this. It's nothing like anything I own already and it's very light and feminine.

3. It is nearly Christmas after all. Realistically I am never going to buy this bag. It is an insane amount of money but it is so beautiful. 

4. Pandora are mainly known for their charm bracelets but they have an amazing section of rings too. I think the bow ring is super cute and dainty.