Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Peppy Galore Fruit Punch Body Mousse* | Review

Hello

When this little pot of fluffy goodness popped through my door I couldn't wait to use it!



I love the packaging of the Fruit Punch Body Mousse, I think it is suitably girly without being over the top. The body mousse is housed in a plastic tub with screw top lid making it ideal for travel/your gym bag.



The body mousse contains no water so for all it looks super fluffy a little goes a long way. I made the mistake of scooping out a handful to do my legs but it ended up covering my whole body (with some left over). The best thing about this is the scent, it smells so fresh and juicy. It makes me hungry actually. The Fruit Punch fragrance of the body mousse contains mango seed butter, avocado oil, vitamin E, mandarin oil and grapefruit oil for very nourished skin. Sadly the fragrance disappears after a few hours which is the only downside to this product.

Peppy Galore have recently ceased to trade which is a shame as they made amazing products!