Friday, 31 October 2014

November Wishlist

Hello

Basic

1. Star Light, Star Bright Bath Melt from Lush - £3.50
2. The Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar from Lush - £3.25
3. Father Christmas Bath Bomb from Lush - £3.50
4. Holly Golightly Bubble Bar from Lush - £4.75

1. I don't tend to go for the bath melts from Lush, favouring their showier bath bombs and bubble bars but Star Light, Star Bright looks amazing. I can imagine it making a huge glittery mess in the bath. I can't wait.

2. How cute?! Not totally sure how a hedgehog is Christmas related but I'm going to roll with it. He contains rose and ylang-ylang which will be perfect for unwinding after a long day. Not sure if I will be able to limit myself to just one of these cuties.

3. Father Christmas shares the Snow Fairy scent which no doubt will make him very popular! I like that Lush make traditional Christmas products as well as being original.

4. When Christmas 2014 Lush products were released Holly Golightly was the one I knew I had to get my hands on. Who doesn't want to experience a silver Christmas Pudding? The scent is warm and spicy, perfect for the wintery days to come.