Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blush in One For Playing Games | Review and Swatches

Hello

Longest post title ever? I have a real weakness for blushers, I really can't seem to stop buying them. It was inevitable that I would pick a couple up in my latest Makeup Revolution order.



The shade One For Playing Games caught my eye out of the Vivid Baked Blush range of which there are 6 in total. The shade is more lilac than I would usually be drawn to but I figured for £2.50 I couldn't go wrong. I apply using a little fat kabuki blush which gives an even colour.



The finish is quite shimmery which gives a highlighting effect to the cheekbones. As this blusher from Makeup Revolution is highly pigmented a light hand is needed. You can always build it up if you want a more dramatic effect. I have noticed that this blusher has great longevity, I can still see it when I get home from work 12 hours after application which I think is amazing.



I think One For Playing Games gives a healthy colour on my complexion and I'm so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone to try a lilac blusher. The Vivid Baked Blushers are available here for £2.50 each.

I really love Makeup Revolution and can't wait to try some more of their range. What are your favourite makeup bits from them?