Thursday, 30 October 2014

Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eye Primer | Review

Hello

I've never really bought into the premise of eye primers before, my eyeshadow stays in place really well so I didn't see what I had to gain by using one. The reason that I picked this up over other eye primers was the price, £2.50 wasn't a lot if it turned out to be unnecessary.


The packaging of the Focus & Fix Eye Primer looks very chic, patent black tubing with gold lettering is always a good thing. I think it looks a lot more expensive than £2.50.


Within the tube there is a doefoot wand for applying the product. I find that it holds enough product to do both eyes. To use I dot the primer in the centre of each eyelid then blend it over the lid with my ring finger. For some reason I expected this to have no colour to it but it comes out as a light beige.


Once it has dried down a bit I then apply my eyeshadow as normal. I haven't noticed any increase in longevity since using the Focus & Fix but it definitely makes my eyeshadow more intense looking.

I would definitely recommend the Focus & Fix Eye Primer from Makeup Revolution if you are looking for a budget friendly way to make your eyeshadows pop.