Saturday, 18 October 2014

Empties #14

Hello

The latest five to be going into the recycle bin:
  • Radox Muscle Therapy Bath Soak
  • Avon Smokey Grey Eyeliner
  • The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel
  • Botanics All Bright Cleansing Toner
  • Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo


Muscle Therapy Bath Soak - I love the Radox bubble baths, this one is especially good if you have been going at it in the gym. You can get it on offer most of the time for £1.
Repurchase: Yes.


Smokey Grey Eyeliner - I have about 20 of these in all different colours, they are so good for the price. I am trying to make a conscious effort to use just one so I can use them up (I have some dupes) but they last ages! That's not a bad thing I suppose. The formula is creamy and they stay put all day.
Repurchase: Yes.

Passion Fruit Shower Gel - I love The Body Shop shower gels, they all smell delicious. This one is super fruity and refreshing. They last quite long too. I only buy them when they are 50% off really.
Repurchase: Yes.


All Bright Cleansing Toner - I picked this up on a whim as it contains some acids. My skin was suffering and this really helped to perk up my skin and clear up some blemishes. I'm really enjoying the Botanics range lately, they have some great products on offer.
Repurchase: Yes.


Dazzling Shine Shampoo - I hate this so much. It smells awful and synthetic.
Repurchase: No.