Saturday, 4 October 2014

Empties #13

Hello

The latest five:
  • Sanctuary Spa Salt Scrub
  • Etude House Moistfull Moisturiser
  • Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo
  • Origins Plantscription Anti Aging Serum
  • Avon Treselle Seduction EDT


Salt Scrub - I do love a good scrub and this offering from Sanctuary didn't disappoint. It was the perfect combination of oil and salt giving me lovely smooth skin.
Repurchase: Yes.


Moistfull Moisturiser - Is it just me that has Korean beauty samples knocking about the place? I've gone through loads of these from Etude House. It does moisturise well without being too heavy but it isn't anything spectacular.
Repurchase: No.

Dazzling Shine - I hate this shampoo, never buy shampoo in bulk is my advice here. Thankfully this is the very last one. I don't really like Herbal Essences in general, I find the scents to be over powering.
Repurchase: No.


Plantscription Anti Aging Serum - I used this as part of my evening regimen and it slotted in quite nicely, however I don't think it is appropriate for my skin type. It felt smoothing on the skin and applying moisturiser after it wasn't a problem.
Repurchase: No.


Treselle Seduction - I go through loads of Avon perfumes, and this one is geared more towards being an evening scent. It kind of smells like Rock Princess by Vera Wang but not nearly as cloying. I don't think they make this any more but I find it lasts all day and is okay for using for work.
Repurchase: Maybe.