Thursday, 2 October 2014

Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cake | Review and Swatches

Hello

I really can't get enough of the Cream Puffs from Collection at the moment, I am finding they are perfect for daily use with great lasting power.


The shade Fairy Cake is slightly more coral than Cotton Candy which I think suits my skin tone better. The application of the Cream Puff is really easy, the doefoot applicator gives just the right amount of product to do your lips. The scent of this is delicious, like toffee pie! After applying it takes a minute or so to dry to a matte finish and then you are good to go. Fairy Cake won't last through eating and drinking but for just being out and about it does a great job of staying put.


Not totally sure what is up with my face there but hey ho, it's the only one I've got. I think that Fairy Cake is the perfect shade for every day wear and is certainly worth the £2.99.

My only problem with the Cream Puff range from Collection is the tiny shade range! I do quite fancy the other two (Powder Puff and Angel Delight) but as they are quite nude I think they may give me corpse lips.