Sunday, 28 September 2014

The Weekly Ramble #73

Hello

The weekly face:


Four day weeks are the best thing ever! 

On Wednesday we held a Macmillan Coffee Morning at work which was super fun. I made cookies which went down a treat. We raised over £200 so not too shabby at all. I have eaten an obscene amount of cakes though which isn't too great!

I used a facemask at the weekend and it has broken me out something terrible. I've used it before and had no issues so I'm confused why it has affected me this time.

I had Friday off work which was a nice treat. I went to see my Mum in the morning and then came home and ended up doing all of the housework. It's nice to know that you have a clean and tidy house for the weekend!

This week I have been loving the Roger and Gallet Fresh Fragrant Water and the Naked Basics 2 Palette.

Strangely I have been listening to Blue October a lot this week. I woke up with one of their songs in my head so I have been giving them a lot of iPod time! I'm clearly stuck in 2006 I know.