Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion | Review

Hello

I received the Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion as part of a Christmas gift and I am only just getting round to using it. Oops!


The moisture lotion is housed in a pump dispenser bottle which is super handy for getting just the right amount of product out. I do like the packaging even though it is shouting about its made up ingredients.

Compared to Smoothie Star it is a lot thicker so takes longer to absorb. It does do a good job of moisturising but I am not particularly dry skinned so I can't comment on that.


The one thing that lets Butter Yourself down is the scent. It is awful. It states that it contains "shea butter, orange waterjuice, fig pulp extract. almond oil, mango oil, moringa oil, frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence" which in case you were wondering, when mixed together smells like a man's deodorant. It is such a weird scent to have all over your body and it gives me a headache.

Sorry Soap and Glory, but I will be sticking to Smoothie Star! Butter Yourself is £10 for 500ml and is available from Boots.