Tuesday, 30 September 2014

October Wishlist

Hello

Basic


1. Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara in Black
2. Real Techniques Sam's Picks
3. Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar
4. Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth Infusing Makeup

1. After hearing Anna rave about this mascara I am desperate to try it. It isn't easy to come by in the UK but that has never stopped me before. The wand on this mascara is unusual, it sort of looks like a caterpillar.

2. Would you believe I am yet to invest in any of the Real Techniques brushes? I know. This looks like a good set to start with in my humble opinion.

3. It's not a favourites without a Lush product sneaking its way in! Jumping Juniper is a shampoo bar which is designed to give your hair a really deep clean. I am relatively new to the shampoo bar but I am impressed so far.

4. Hmm, another Anna recommendation. I tend to use tinted moisturiser as my daily base but sometimes I need something with a bit more coverage. I really like the look of this foundation and will no doubt invest.