Saturday, 6 September 2014

My Autumn Look

Hello

I thought I would do something a little out of my comfort zone today and show you how I will be wearing my makeup this Autumn. I'm one of those people who don't normally tend to switch it up that much so it is a bit strange.

The products:

  1. Eyelash curlers - a total must if I want to look awake
  2. Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation in Ivory - heavier than my usual base but gives a great finish
  3. Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer in Natural - my every day concealer
  4. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil - to set and gives a blurring effect
  5. Sleek Brow Kit in Dark - my every day eyebrow product

6. Bourjois Khol and Contour eyeliner - pretty much the only black kohl I own
7. MAC In For a Treat Pealmatte face powder - great for adding a bit of luminescence
8. Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara - awful name, great mascara
9. MUA lip liner in Red - works as a great base for lippie to cling to
10. Rimmel In Love With Ginger lipstick - a bit in your face but I love the colour


Pout alert!

As I said, this is a very dramatic look for me, I'm usually a nude eyeshadow pink lip sort of girl. To make it more suitable for every day I probably would skip the waterline eyeliner. Overall I really think this is an appropriate Autumn look and I will be making the effort to get out of my comfort zone more often!

Also please excuse my hair, James thought it was a good time to try to wrestle me.