Thursday, 18 September 2014

MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette* | Review and Swatches

Hello

MUA is a brand that I often overlook, especially now that Makeup Revolution are on the scene. It's a shame really because they have a few gems in their collection. I have recently been playing with the Undressed eyeshadow palette.


The Undressed palette from MUA contains 12 different eyeshadow shades, which include mattes and shimmers. Please excuse the photos, it got slightly bashed en route to me!


The shades that I tend to favour are Puff, Rose Ash, Gild, Lion, Bronze Ore, Tawny and Henna. I don't really go for matte shades these days and I don't feel the matte colours are as pigmented and long lasting as the shimmers. The shimmery shades can last for 12 hours on me with only a slight crease which is pretty good considering this wasn't over a primer.


I have been reaching for the Undressed palette much more than my Urban Decay ones as of late which I didn't think would happen in honesty. I find this a great palette if you are just starting out or want some great neutrals for work/school.

The one thing that I can't get over is the price. Four English pounds. £4. Even if you try it and only use half the shades it's still a total bargain.

MUA is available from Superdrug. Have you tried the Undressed palette? What did you think?