Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Makeup Revolution The One Concealer in Light | Review and Swatches

Hello

I bought loads of goodies from Makeup Revolution a while a go and I thought I would share with you their The One Concealer in Light.

Apologies for the photos, I never thought shiny black tubes with shiny gold lettering would make me want to weep.


I like the packaging as I think it looks sleek and much more expensive than it actually is! Not that it should matter but it doesn't hurt to look fancy.


As you can see The One isn't like your normal concealer. The concealing part is in the middle which is then surrounded by a balmy layer which I assume is to moisturise and to help you blend. The problem that I have is that it makes my skin feel greasy which isn't what I want being oily to start with. The coverage is good and it states that it can be used on imperfections and dark circles. I mainly use concealer on my panda eyes and it did work, but had slipped away throughout the day.


For £3 I don't really mind that it didn't work for my dark circles and I will stick to using it for blemishes. Everything I have tried from Makeup Revolution I have loved apart from this so it may just be me.

Have you tried this concealer? How did you get on?