Tuesday, 16 September 2014

LUSH Sakura Bath Bomb | Review

Hello

When I spied that Sakura had made a comeback to Lush I was beyond excited and hastily chucked three of them into my basket.


Sakura, along with Youki'hi, has always been one of my favourite products that Lush have ever made. The scent is mimosa and jasmine, and is designed to represent the first signs of Spring.

When I dropped it into my bath it was very subtle, not whirling about and giving off amazing colours, but that's okay, as long as it delivers on the scent. Unfortunately I could barely smell anything! This was with all three (different baths of course) so I didn't just have a duff one. I can only assume that it was a duff batch or they have changed the formula this time around.



I definitely won't be repurchasing which is such a shame because the original was amazing. Sakura is £3.25.