Saturday, 13 September 2014

Empties #12

Hello

The latest five to be used up are:
  • Sure 48 hour deodorant
  • Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
  • No7 Tinted Moisturiser in Fair
  • Collection Illuminting Concealer
  • Roger and Gallet Gingembre Rouge Fresh Water Spray sample


48 hour deodorant - As it has been insanely hot this Summer my normal Dove deodorant hasn't been cutting it. Bit of an over share but there is nothing worse than your deodorant not holding up its end of the bargain. This offering from Sure is great though and left me feeling fresh.
Repurchase: Yes.


Cleanse and Polish - I have used Cleanse and Polish for a few years now and it will always be my "safety blanket" of sorts. I do really enjoy using this but very recently I think it has been the culprit for breaking me out. This is quite weird as I have never had any problems before but I think my skin has changed as I used to be super oily and now I think I am just "normal" which is amazing.
Repurchase: Not sure, I have found something that is working brilliantly for me at present.

Tinted Moisturiser - This is my every day work base. It is easy to apply, lasts all day, doesn't make me shiny and is light coverage. What more could you want for a work day? The only problem is it stinks of SPF.
Repurchase: Yes.


Illuminating Concealer - Ooh two base products, that never happens! When I am not due my injections my under eye dark circles are not too bad so I don't want a caked on look to go with my sheer base so I reach for this offering from Collection. It really lightens the area for a wide awake look.
Repurchase: Yes.


Gingembre Rouge Fresh Fragrant Water Spray - Why am I mentioning a perfume sample you ask? Because it is amazing. It is a light Summer scent with good lasting power. I am so impressed by Roger and Gallet recently they definitely deserve more recognition.
Repurchase: Already have, bought a huge bottle!