Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream | Review

Hello

The It's Potent! eye cream from Benefit was included in the latest British Beauty Box and I was quite intrigued as I didn't even know Benefit had a skincare line.


I love it when a company puts thought into the appearance of sample products, this tiny pot is a replica of the full-size one. The eye cream is housed in a glass jar with a screw top lid. People have qualms about products in pots, I am not one of those people - just make sure you wash your hands first!

The product itself is the perfect consistency, not too thick and is scent free so it won't aggravate your eyes. I've been so wary about putting makeup and creams near my eyes since I had them lasered but this has given me no problems.


I find after applying It's Potent! my concealer applies better and the area looks smooth and hydrated. As this is targeted to dark circles I was quite excited to see if it would work for me. Sadly, no such luck. My dark circles are caused by having Pernicious Anaemia so I never expect too much from eye creams.

The full size of It's Potent! from Benefit is 14.2g and costs £25.50 which is a bit crazy considering they are a cosmetics brand primarily. I have read a lot of glowing reviews on this eye cream but it definitely did nothing to tackle my dark circles.