Thursday, 4 September 2014

Bee Good Honey and Wild Water Mint 3-in-1 Cleansing Water | Review

Hello

When I got this cleansing water from the latest BBB Box I wasn't overly excited and popped it in my gym bag without much thought.



Bee Good is a company that was founded in 2008 by married couple Simon and Caroline. The company has been steadily growing since and I think most bloggers have heard of Bee Good by now.

This cleansing water is to be used to remove makeup quickly and easily. I don't personally think it has a scent and it doesn't irritate the sensitive eye area at all. I find that this removes all of my work makeup with 2/3 cotton rounds. I tend to use this after work if I am heading straight to the gym as I don't want to irritate my skin by having sweaty makeup on my face (nice).

The full ingredients list (taken from website):

Aqua (water), PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, luconolactone, Glycerin, Mel (honey), Allantoin, Mentha aquatica (water mint) leaf extract, Palmaria palmata extract, Propolis extract, Disodium phosphate, Sodium benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol denat. (SD alcohol 40-B), Phenoxyethanol

I don't have sensitive skin at all but I doubt this would irritate as it is so gentle. I wouldn't recommend using this instead of a proper cleanse but it is perfect for removing makeup, even on the go!

The Honey and Wild Water Mint 3-in-1 Cleansing Water is £10 for 100ml and is available from their website.