Thursday, 28 August 2014

W7 Cream Blusher in Rosy | Review and Swatches

Hello

Wandering through Warrington one day I spotted a little cosmetic shop by the name of Urban Beauty in the Golden Square. Being the addict that I am I had to go in and I'm glad I did!


The packaging is basic but sturdy. I think you could chuck this in your bag without worrying if it was going to pop open or shatter. This is possibly one of the biggest blushers that I own, it is about the size of my palm so will last ages.

After being converted to cream blushes last year I am always on the lookout for any more that I can add to my collection, as soon as I spotted this I knew I had to have it. It was also the only one left, so I took it as a sign.


I apply this with my fingers to the apples of my cheeks and blend out. It is easily blended and isn't overly shimmery. As it is quite a cheap product you don't really get the longevity, by the time I have left work you can barely see that I have any blusher on. This is perfect for a night out though.


For £1.95 I am not going to complain - in fact I want all of the other shades!