Sunday, 31 August 2014

The Weekly Ramble #69

Hello

The weekly face:


How good is it to only have to work for four days this week?! I just dossed about on the Bank Holiday, watching Harry Potter films curled up on the couch.

Work was super busy this week meaning it has flown by which is a nice bonus too! On Thursday it was our wedding anniversary so we went out for tea to Chiquito. I love it there and even had a cocktail on a school night! Last year we didn't really buy each other anything for anniversary/birthdays as we were saving to pay off our loan but this year we got to treat one another. James got me a pair of earrings in the shape of stars, another charm for my Thomas Sabo bracelet, Disney DVDs and a Fringe t-shirt. Fringe the TV show, not a cowboy affair.

Today we are off to Treacle Market which is held in Macclesfield. I would highly recommend if you are from around there to pay it a visit!

I have been trying to get back into some sort of fitness regime and I have been going to the gym and doing yoga. I'm going to get back on the weights next week too. I couldn't this week as I had my injections and my arm is still numb. A small price to pay to be able to function like a normal human though.