Sunday, 3 August 2014

The Weekly Ramble #65

Hello

The weekly face:



Woah fluffy hair alert.

On Thursday I went for my one week check up after having my eyes done. My vision has improved yet again and I only have to go back in three weeks hooray. I can't get used to seeing myself without glasses, I look naked! My eyes are still bruised but that should subside within the next couple of days.

James' parents came up to visit yesterday and as it was miserable weather we ventured to The Trafford Centre. I haven't been on a Saturday for years and I was amazed at how busy it was. Stressful. I'm a bit sick of it at the moment, I've been five times in two weeks. I did have a nice day and got some cute stationery bits from Muji. James' mum also brought a victoria sponge up and it is the best thing I have ever eaten. No wonder my clothes don't fit!

After returning on Saturday I noticed that Karl's teeth were hurting him so he is going in on Monday to have them done. It has been two months since the last time which isn't great but it can't be helped. It is his birthday tomorrow too, poor thing! I can't believe he is 3, it only seems like yesterday that we brought him home and he was teeny tiny.



That is Karl when he was 8 weeks old. He was about 10cm long.