Saturday, 30 August 2014

The Harry Potter Tag

Hello

You may or may not know that I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and when I saw that Sophie had done this tag I knew I wanted to give it a go!


1. What is your favourite book?

I love, love, love The Goblet of Fire. I just thought the Triwizard Tournament was super cool and it has dragons, and mermaids.


2. What is your favourite film?

Ooh a tough one, I prefer the books to the films (I'm one of those people) and the one I have watched the most is the Chamber of Secrets, I like the fact that this is where you learn about Tom Riddle and why he is such a whackjob.

3. What is your least favourite book?

I don't know! The one I have read the least is the Order of the Phoenix. I read quite a lot but I found it hard to get in to.



4. What is your least favourite film?
I love them all but I'm going to say the Philosopher's Stone, purely because they're all tiny babies and the chemistry isn't with them yet. Plus Quirrell really irritates me.


5. Which parts of the books/films made you cry?
Ahh when Dobby dies, no matter how many times I read/watch I still have a little skrike. Neville at the end when he totally owns Nagini because he is such a noob throughout the rest of the series. Cho's face when she finds out about Cedric. When Sirius dies.


6. If you could hook up with any character who would it be?
Cedric Diggory of course.
7. Who is your favourite character?
I have three actually! Ron (isn't he everyones?), Snape and I really like Bellatrix strangely!

8. Who is your least favourite character?
Professor Quirrell, Kreacher and Professor Umbridge.



9. What is your least favourite line?
"We'll take the lot!" - greedy little Harry!
"TROLL IN THE DUNGEON" - pipe down mate
10. What would your Patronus be?
I think it would be a rabbit, one of those huge ones.


11. If you could have the invisibility cloak, resurrection stone or elder wand, which would you choose?
Cloak obviously, although I would be tempted by the elder wand. I actually have a replica Elder Wand because I'm just that cool.
12. What house would you be in?
According to a daft internet quiz I would be Gryffindor.


13. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
Helena Bonham Carter, I love her! Or the girl who plays Luna, I reckon we would get on like a house on fire.
14. If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
I am so not sporty, a Beater I think.
15. Were you happy with the ending?
I think so, I did also like that it shows you what happens later in life. I don't really like it when they leave it to your own interpretation.
16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
I think for a lot of people the books got them into reading as kids. I already read alot anyway and the books never appealed to me until I won one in school. I do love them and I think I'm going to re-read them all. Still gutted my letter never came though.



All images from Google.




I tag all of you Potter fans, leave your links in the comments when you have done it!