Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash | Review

Hello

Slowly but surely I am making my way through my huge stash of shower products. I was looking forward to trying the Sugar Crush body wash from Soap and Glory as I love the scent, zesty and delicious.



As with any Soap and Glory product it is the packaging that pulls you in first. The packaging is a love or hate thing for most people, I'm definitely a fan though. I like the fact that it comes with a pump in the lid, I'm not great with squeezy things in the shower due to being so clumsy! The description on the packaging boasts some ridiculous things (as always):

Also featuring COOLCAPSULE™X to cool and refresh, radiance-boosting KIWI WATER JUICE and our super creamy M-SUDS™ moisture boosting base with skin conditioners.

Swiftly moving on to the scent. It is amazing. It smells of limes, biscuits and a bit creamy too, like a pudding basically. I love foodie scents for showering with and this is a winner in my eyes. For all it is targeted to a female audience I have noticed that James has been pinching a bit of this too! The problem for me is that when you have toweled yourself off the scent has practically gone. You are left with a clean scent but I would have personally preferred to be smelling of lime biscuits for the day.



The consistency of this shower gel is quite runny, much more liquid than Clean on Me. It takes more product to get a nice lather, but does foam really well once you have enough to work with.

I would prefer this if it had the consistency of Clean on Me with the scent of Sugar Crush, that would be amazing! Sugar Crush is my favourite scent by Soap and Glory so I am slightly disappointed that the scent doesn't last. Of the two my recommendation would be Clean on Me which has surprised me.

Sugar Crush Body Wash from Soap and Glory costs £6.50 for 500ml which is good value as it lasts absolutely ages. Soap and Glory is available from Boots.

Have you tried any of Soap and Glory's body washes? What did you think?