Thursday, 21 August 2014

Soap and Glory - The Scrub of Your Life | Review

Hello

The Scrub of Your Life is one of the first things that I tried from Soap and Glory. It was one of those emergency purchases which I needed a miniature scrub to take to Paris.


Now clearly, this is not a miniature. This one came in the huge gift set that they do at Christmas. I like the fact that The Scrub of Your Life comes in a tube as opposed to a tub, it's loads easier to get out without making a mess or getting water into your product!

I do find that the product itself isn't particularly scrubby, it just feels like a thick bitty showergel. The scent is the classic Soap and Glory which I love though. If you don't want to commit to a full sized one I would recommend getting a travel size first!


The Scrub of Your Life is £7 for 200ml which I don't think is bad. If it was more scrubby it would be a definite repurchase, but I will be sticking to Sugar Crush for the foreseeable future.