Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser | Review

Hello

I have been using Peaches and Clean by Soap and Glory as an evening cleanse for about 3 months now so thought I would share my thoughts with you guys!


I'm pretty sure, back in the day, that this used to be a 4-in-1 cleanser but is now a 3-in-1. How strange. I know lots of people preferred the old formula but I ended up chucking mine in the bin. When I read that it has been reformulated I thought I would give it another whirl.

The packaging is a clear cylinder with a pump dispenser in the lid (no idea how it got cut off from my picture, you'll just have to trust me on that one). I like pump dispensers as you aren't faffing about with wet hands and you can control how much product you are getting out. It being see through is a thumbs up from me too, I hate guessing how much product you have left!


Peaches and Clean is quite a creamy liquid cleanser that isn't runny at all. I apply two pumps to my (dry) face and massage it in for about two minutes. I always apply cleansers to a dry face so that you aren't diluting it before you have even started, regardless of what the instructions say. To remove I use a hot Washi cloth and it comes away easily. As I use this as my second cleanse I don't know what it is like for removing makeup, even though it does say it removes waterproof mascara. I find that it tingles a bit on any spots that may be lurking around which I always think means that it is working!

The scent is a bit of a strange one, I can't smell peaches at all (although James says he can), I just smell mojitos, very minty and fresh.

I have given my skincare routine a bit of an overhaul and I have less spots, my face feels smoother and brighter and I am sure that Peaches and Clean is contributing to this massively.

One thing that does make me titter about Soap and Glory is their strange desire to make up words "antioxidant-rich PEACH & GOJUICE extracts, and detoxifying OXYGINSENG TECHNOLOGY." Sigh.

All in all I absolutely love this and will definitely be purchasing again. It is £8 for 200ml.