Thursday, 14 August 2014

MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose | Review and Swatches

Hello

After seeing that the English Rose Mosaic Blush by MUA was a staple in many a beauty blogger's makeup bag I knew I had to pick one up for myself.


The packaging is simple and you can clearly see what is inside. This is a massive bonus when trying to pick a blusher in the mornings.

It isn't amazing quality as you can see, mine came with a crack all the way down the product with lots of fallout during transporting it home. I don't really ever take makeup out with me but with this you definitely couldn't.

When swirled together I was expecting a subtle pink glow but it mixes together to create more of a highlighter. This blusher is marketed towards pale skin so I thought it would be perfect for me. 


This blusher gives a very subtle glow and I personally have been using it on minimal makeup days. For £2.50 I'm not too disappointed but I wouldn't repurchase.