Tuesday, 19 August 2014

LUSH Brightside Bubble Bar | Review

Hello

It's no secret that I am one of the biggest Lush fans in the North West! When I saw Brightside sitting in the shop I knew one would be coming home with me.



First of all, it is massive, you could probably get four baths out of this but I only split it in two because I wanted it to be super bubbly. I would say the size is on par with The Comforter.

Aside from looking absolutely amazing, the scent is gorgeous. Brightside contains Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oils to give it a beautiful zesty scent. I usually have a bath of an evening but this would be perfect to start your day as it is so uplifting and summery.

As with all Lush bubble bars you crumble a bit (half in my case, woops) under running water to create lots of lovely bubbles. It turns the bath bright orange making you feel like you are bathing in Fanta. Or Tango if you prefer.


At £4.50 it isn't the cheapest offering from Lush, but in my opinion it is one of the best products that they are doing at the minute. Also if you aren't excessive like me you could split it in four and it would only be £1.13 per bath, bargain.