Saturday, 9 August 2014

Empties #11

Hello

I find empties posts really satisfying to write for some reason, I suppose it is proof that my stash is actually reducing (ha.).

The latest 5:
  • Bioderma Sensibo H20 Micellar Solution
  • The Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel
  • Origins Drink Up Intensive Moisturiser
  • Vichy Idealia Moisturiser
  • Indeed Labs Hydraluron Serum

Sensibo H20 Micellar Solution - Micellar waters are pretty much my makeup removal of choice these days, this one is great at removing all traces of makeup which then preps your skin for a proper cleanse. It is on the expensive side though. Full review here.
Repurchase: Possibly, I am loving the Garnier one at the moment.


Honeymania Shower Gel - The Honeymania line has quickly become one of my favourites from The Body Shop. The scent on this is simply amazing. Floral and sweet but not sickly. Full review here.
Repurchase: Yes.

Vichy Idealia Moisturiser - I got this in the second BBBBB and I am so glad that I discovered it. It is perfect for a night time moisturiser. The scent is amazing and I think it made my skin look lovely. Full review here.
Repurchase: Yes.


Drink Up Intensive Moisturiser - I was lucky enough to be sent some sample sizes of Origins late last year which was helpful as I had never tried anything from them previously. Drink Up Intensive is quite strong smelling which I don't personally like from a moisturiser. I thought it was overpriced as I didn't see any changes in my skin.
Repurchase: No.


Hydraluron Serum - Hydraluron is designed to supercharge your usual moisturiser and is targeted to dry skin. I didn't really see a difference but my skin isn't dry so that is perhaps why. I also think it is super expensive! Full review here.
Repurchase: No.