Saturday, 2 August 2014

Empties #10

Hello

The latest 5 that I have got through:

  • The Body Shop Camomile Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
  • L'Occitane Verbena Fresh Shower Gel
  • Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
  • L'Occitane Angelica Cleanser
  • L'Occitane Angelica Toner

Eye and Lip Makeup Remover - I have sung the praises of this repeatedly on the blog. I absolutely love it, it is so gentle and removes every scrap of eye makeup. Full review here.
Repurchase: Yes.


Verbena Fresh Shower Gel - I adore this shower gel, it contains cooling beads which have been perfect in this weather. It is my all time favourite L'Occitane scent - verbena. I do think it is sinful paying £14 for a shower gel though. Full review here.
Repurchase: Probably not, purely due to cost.

Rocket Volum' Express Mascara - As far as mascaras go I quite liked this. It was black and lengthening, what more can you ask for really? I also really like Maybelline mascaras packaging. Full review here.
Repurchase: Maybe, I don't think I have ever bought the same mascara twice.


Angelica Cleanser and Toner - It is such a shame that these are really floral, otherwise they would be in my staple skincare regime. I thought the duo worked really well on my skin and made it feel soft and smooth. Full review here.
Repurchase: No.