Sunday, 20 July 2014

The Weekly Ramble #63

Hello

The weekly face:


I feel like all I have done this week is go to work! How rude. If you live in the UK you will know that it has been supremely hot this week, the hottest week of the year apparently.

On Friday evening I went to an appointment with Optical Express to find out if I am suitable for laser eye surgery. This is something that I have been considering for a while and just decided to go for it. After several scans and tests I was deemed suitable and subsequently have booked in for the surgery for next Thursday. Eek! I'm one of those people that tend to over think things so it is best for me to take the plunge as soon as. Of course I am nervous although I am not 100% sure why. It is a painless procedure which lasts a few minutes. I will need two days off work so that's not too bad.

I've had a weird summer cold this week, a sore throat and a cough, what is that about? I never ever get ill so I'm not overly impressed. Hot Vimto has been my savior this week.

Today I am meeting my friend Ellen for some lunch and to give her her birthday presents! I hope she likes them. I love buying presents for people but still always worry they won't like them.