Sunday, 6 July 2014

The Weekly Ramble #61

Hello


The weekly face:



It's times like this that I wish I could operate contact lenses properly, I think my glasses somewhat spoil my "glam Saturday night" look. Plus I spent about 15 minutes on my eyes and you can't even see them!

We went to the Trafford Centre on Thursday evening with my parents. They had come back from holiday the day before and were super brown. I'm pretty sure I'm adopted now, no way would I ever turn that colour! We went to the Trafford Centre mainly to play mini golf! I love mini golf it makes me happy, even if I did lose. I'm not a sore loser at all and can admit I had a terrible game - everyone enjoyed it so that is the main thing. I only bought one thing while I was there (it is rude to not go shopping while there you know), the Vitamin E moisturiser from The Body Shop. Mine is on its last legs and I was panicking about running out. This never happens.

Today I am off for lunch with my friend Rachel, and then we will be watching The Fault in Our Stars. I must say it doesn't really appeal to me, but now we are over the cancer traumas of the last few months I think it won't set me off too much. Regardless, we are eating first. No one wants to see two emotional panda eyed girls attempting to eat.

I've been watching a lot of Youtubers this week, which is something I never usually do. I feel a bit cringey watching them usually. I have been loving A Model Recommends, Caroline Hirons and Miss Budget Beauty. If you have any recommendations for me please let me know!

Beauty wise it has been quite a dull week with nothing particularly standing out for me. I've just been reaching for trusty products that I know will last me throughout the day.

I've been reading quite a bit this week, two by Lynda La Plante and something else which was quite good. I go through phases of reading loads and then can have months without picking up a book.

We've been watching The 4400 and Penny Dreadful this week. The 4400 is an old series that was recommended to us by James' friend and it's really good. If you like something a bit strange then definitely check it out.