Saturday, 5 July 2014

The Lipstick Tag

Hello
 
I have seen this tag doing the rounds and thought I would give it a whirl! I am unsure who the creator is but if you do then let me know! 
 
How many lipsticks do you own?

I guessed at about 40 before going to count, turns out it is 43 which isn't far off!

 
What was your first ever lipstick?
The first one I remember buying was Ravishing by MAC. I'm sure there were others when I was younger but Ravishing is the one that stands out in my head.

What is your most worn lipstick?

Either Ravishing by MAC or Crystal Rose by Clarins.

 
What is your favourite brand for lipstick?
MAC, even if they are obscenely expensive.
What is your favourite finish?

I like something with a bit of shine personally.
What was the last lip product you bought?

It was two Creampuffs from Collection, they have really wow-ed me!


How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag? (Including balms and glosses)

Only 3! Clarins Crystal Rose, Clinique Mighty Mimosa Chubby Stick and The Beauty Parlour Mentha Lip Balm.

What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?

Rimmel Apocolips in Stellar, even though I hate the scent.


How do you store your lipsticks?
In two plant pots, one for every day shades and one for evening/faffing about products.


What lip products are you currently lusting after?
The Too Faced Melted ones, they look amazing!

I tag everyone who loves lipstick as much as I do - if you do do this leave your link in the comments box so I can have a nosey.