Thursday, 24 July 2014

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara | Review

Hello

I've said it before and I will say it again. Mascaras are my least favourite beauty item. There are so many brands to choose from with so many different wand types and formulas. Minefield.


I like the packaging of this, it looks sleek being all black with pink lettering. I like products to stand out in my makeup bag and this certainly does.

I was quite disappointed that there were no claims featuring made up words on the packaging, but on the website it says: This super volume mascara creates mascara creates amazingly, longer, fuller, fabulous lashes. Featuring SUPERFILL™ False Lash Fillers, SHINE AMPLIFIERS, and NOFLAKE24 technology. Amazing.


It is quite a fat brush (my favourite!) with bristles instead of a rubber wand. I prefer bristles as I find them less scratchy. I find that this mascara gives me long thick lashes that don't clump together, while making them really black.


I wouldn't pay full price for this (£10) but as it came in a gift set I will happily use it.