Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Lip Plumping Gloss in Pink Out Loud | Review and Swatches

Hello

I always forget about Soap and Glory's makeup range for some reason which is a shame because they do some really great products.

Pink Out Loud was part of the Yule Monty set last year and has been lurking in the bottom of my lipstick pot quite unloved.



I prefer a doefoot applicator as opposed to a squeezy tube like this but other than that I quite like the packaging. You can clearly see the colour and the silver isn't offensive to the eye.

As soon as you apply this to the lips you can feel them tingling. It is quite a weird sensation but it goes after a few minutes. The idea behind this is that it plumps them up giving you a super pout. The shade Pink Out Loud is quite a neutral pink and perfect for every day use.

The scent/flavour is unusual, sort of like strawberry and vanilla. I really like it but it may not be to everyone's taste. 



I wouldn't pay full price for this (£10) but I would be tempted to pick it up if it was on offer.