Saturday, 19 July 2014

LUSH Legends Gift Set* | First Impressions

Hello

I was insanely lucky to win the LUSH Legends Gift Set as part of Carrie's six year blog birthday. I've won loads of stuff recently but this is just a ridiculous thing to win. As a huge LUSH fan I've always lusted after this but realistically I was never going to pay £100 for it, even though it is so worth it!



Just look at the size of it! The postlady was definitely intrigued when she handed it over.



The eagle eyed among you will notice that there are only 24 products there and not 25. It turns out the Ultrabalm was hiding!

So, here is what is included;

Rock Star Soap - I've used this before, it smells of Snow Fairy and is available all year round! Like all Lush soaps it isn't drying and smells amazing.

You've Been Mangoed Luxury Bath Melt - This is a favourite of mine actually, it makes for such a relaxing and moisturising bath.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - This is a new one for me, you use it after showering and then rinse off for silky smooth skin.

Avobath Bath Ballistic - I've had this a couple of times and think it is so underrated. It is citrusy and uplifting.

Twilight Bath Ballistic - Twilight is one that I will repurchase as long as they keep making it. Who doesn't want lovely pink and purple baths?

Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar - This is quite citrusy and creates loads of bubbles. It's so cute with the little flower on top too!

Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon - You can break this in half for two chocolate orange bubble baths.

The Comforter Bubble Bar - The Comforter is a blackcurrant delight, this size can easily be split into 4 so you can get your moneys worth. It makes your bath pink and super bubbly.

Happy Hippy Shower Gel - This is something I haven't tried before but it smells amazing, very fresh and fruity.

Buffy Body Butter - I've had about 4 of these in the past and they are amazing, you use it after you have cleaned yourself in the shower and then wash it off. It is scrubby and moisturising at the same time. It is supposed to be especially good for dimply skin.

Bubblegum Lip Scrub - The bloggers favourite. I already have one of these in Mint Julips so I know the quality is brilliant. It smells amazing and I'm excited to use it.

Each Peach and Two's a Pear Massage Bar - This was one of the first LUSH products that I remember purchasing. I like the idea of solid massage bars (hooray for no packaging!) and this one smells amazing and fruity.

Seanik Shampoo Bar - The shampoo bars have never really appealed to me, probably because I am a bit skeptical as to whether they would work. I like a lot of lather from my shampoo and I don't see how this would give lots of foam. Of course I am still eager to try it as I am always trying to reduce packaging that I purchase.

Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie - Presumably the shower smoothies are more moisturising than the shower gels. This smells a little floral and generally delicious.

Jungle Solid Conditioner - Again, solid conditioner? It confuses my brain. It takes me an age to use conditioner as my hair is on the oily side. I am excited to use this mainly because I have never heard of anything like it.

Tiny Hands Hand Serum - This hand serum is designed to soothe and protect hands after warming it in your palms. It is so cute and I will be getting lots of use out of it.

Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly - I always have one of these in my shower cubicle, it smells like The Comforter! They are a bit weird to use if you haven't before but they are amazing. Plus this one is glittery, that's never a bad thing.

Karma Soap - Karma is one of LUSH's best sellers. I'm looking forward to trying this and to see if it lives up to the hype.

Sugar Scrub - I've spotted this in store a few times but never bought it, probably because I have about 30 scrubs waiting to be used. It smells herby so I would be wary of cheeky husbands and boyfriends pinching this.

Butterball Bath Ballistic - Butterball is so soothing and gentle even the most easily irritated folk can use it. It contains cocoa butter to hydrate the skin.

Dirty Soap - This smells amazingly minty. I think this will be great for a morning shower.

Ultrabalm - I'm not 100% what this is. it says "a fabulously effective multi-purpose balm to use however you fancy. The possibilities are endless." That has only confused me more. I assume it is possible to use as a moisturiser.

Dream Cream Body Lotion - This is LUSH's number one product worldwide and I am yet to try it! How rude. It is soothing and cooling and is also suitable for sensitive skin.

Sparkle Toothy Tabs - Toothy Tabs are used instead of a toothpaste by chomping on them til they foam and then brushing as normal. These ones are lemon and vanilla scented (flavoured?) and I find them quite intriguing.

The Olive Branch Shower Gel - I love LUSH shower gels so I can't wait to give this a whirl. It smells unisex and natural.

Phew, that was a long list! Out of the 25 products there are 14 that I haven't tried which is quite impressive for me really.

James took this picture when I unboxed it, it made me chuckle so I thought I would share it with you lovely lot too. Cheesy grin alert:

 
Thank you to Carrie and of course the amazing people at LUSH!

I will be doing individual reviews so let me know what you would like to see!