Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Hello

Ever since trying Bioderma's Micellar Water I have been trying to find a good easily accessible alternative.


The packaging on this offering from Garnier is excellent, with a flip top lid and squeezy bottle you can control exactly how much you want to come out. As it is clear you can also see how much of it you have left.

I think that Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water is on par with Bioderma's. It removes all makeup with ease and takes about 3 cotton rounds to do my whole face. Obviously if you wear heavier makeup it will take more product to remove. It is gentle enough to use on the eyes and it doesn't cause any stinging whatsoever.

It does state on the bottle that you can get 200 uses out of it but that is an exaggeration. A little does go a long way though and this 400ml bottle is lasting ages. I've been using every day for 3 months now and it is still going strong.

I use this to take my makeup off before using a cleansing balm. This is not a substitute for a proper cleanse! For 400ml of this Micellar Cleansing Water it is £4.99 which is so much cheaper than Bioderma, and much more accessible with it being available in Boots and Superdrug. I wouldn't hesistate to purchase this again!