Thursday, 31 July 2014

Bomb Cosmetics Raspmerry Chuckle-late Bath Mallow | Review

Hello

I always feel like I am cheating on  Lush when I try new brands - how weird is that? Anyway, the Raspmerry Chuckle-late Bath Mallow was my first foray into Bomb Cosmetics. I chose it because it looked a bit crazy and the scent was delicious.


Bath Mallows contain cocoa and shea butter which creates a lovely creamy bath. Bath Mallows take longer to melt than a bath bomb as they are more moisturising.

Bomb Cosmetics say: Twin piped peaks of raspberry ripple and double choc chip, buttery mountains leaving your skin smelling good enough to eat! Redolent with natural skin nourishing butters to leave your skin soft and supple, and pure frankincense and sandalwood to sensuously seduce.
Juicy ripe raspberries at the heart and creamy vanilla caramel to finish blended with the king of chocolate scents.




Sounds more like a desert than a beauty product but that's never a bad thing! I didn't really know what to expect when I popped this in my bath but it slowly melted away leaving cloudy soft water. I could only really smell the chocolate scent and not vanilla or raspberry unfortunately. After it had dispersed you could see oil floating about on the water.

When I got out of the bath my skin was so soft because of the cocoa butter and shea butter. I'm not huge on body moisturising anyway but with this you definitely wouldn't need to!

The Raspmerry Chuckle-late Bath Mallow costs £2.24 which is fairly cheap if you fancy a quick treat! I got mine from a local garden centre but they also have a website with a huge selection of goodies.