Thursday, 31 July 2014

August Wishlist

Hello

Basic

1. Makeup Revolution - Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Sugar and Spice - £6.00 from MUR
2. Yankee Candle - Large Candle in Bahama Breeze - £21.99 from Yankee Candle 
3. Ray Ban - Wayfarer Sunglasses - £125.00 from Ray Ban 
4. The Body Shop - Early-Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel - £4.00 from The Body Shop 

1. Makeup Revolution are really knocking them out of the park at the moment (ha, sports metaphor!) and you really can't go wrong with 8 blushes for £6. Everything I have tried from Makeup Revolution so far has been really good.

2. This is more of a repurchase, I have just started burning my last Summer-appropriate candle sadly. I love Bahama Breeze it takes me to sitting around a pool sipping cocktails. Delicious.

3. Now that I don't get to pose in my Ray Ban optics as I have brand new eyes, I really fancy a pair of their sunglasses. The Wayfarers are such a classic frame and they really suit my face. £125 though!

4. I have so far managed to resist buying anything from the Early-Harvest Raspberry range even though it looks amazing. I think the shower gels are a great way to try a fragrance family to see if it is for you.

What are you lusting after?