Sunday, 29 June 2014

The Weekly Ramble #60

Hello


The weekly face:



I feel like this week has whizzed by, how rude.

We went to the Trafford Centre on Thursday evening for some food and shopping. Bizarrely I didn't buy a single solitary thing for myself which is unheard of. I have quite a few birthdays coming up in July so it was mainly present buying which is still rather exciting. One of my friends is turning the big 50 so I have got her something rather special!

I also plucked up the courage to tell two of my friends about my blog, I feel so embarrassed and I have no idea why! Progress I suppose though.

A friend of mine got engaged while on holiday last week so we went out yesterday for a lovely meal and some cocktails. I'm so happy for her, I love weddings! I've been strangely emotional, weddings do that to me.

Beauty wise I have been loving my Naked and Naked 2 palettes now that I finally have my grubby mitts on them. I also received quite an intriguing product yesterday so I can't wait to try that out!

Health wise I have only made it to the gym once, purely due to laziness. I have still managed to lose 4lbs though hooray!

I'm off work tomorrow so I will hopefully be taking lots of lovely blog photos if the weather is nice.