Sunday, 22 June 2014

The Weekly Ramble #59

Hello

The weekly face:



Last Sunday was such a fun day, I met my friend Ellen for lunch and then we tootled off to the cinema to watch Maleficient. I have hardly seen any Angelina Jolie films, in fact I think I have only ever seen her in Salt and The Bone Collector, and I was really impressed. I love Sleeping Beauty so was interested to know about Maleficent. If you haven't seen it yet I would recommend. I love catching up with friends at the weekend.

On Tuesday I got to visit Leeds with work. I have always wanted to go and I found it great for shopping, I definitely want to go back (without having to work while I'm there!) as I didn't get to explore as much as I would like. I think I have managed to talk my Mum into coming with me, but it doesn't really bother me going on my own.

On Friday we tackled the jungle of a garden. I feel so much better now it is all tidy and groomed! We bought a few plants yesterday and I am hoping to get them planted today.

I had a mini strop this week because none of my summer clothes fit me, but stropping never solved anything. I am back to using My Fitness Pal religiously and hitting the gym 3 times a week, plus 3 weights sessions at home. I ideally need to lose about 2 stone which I would like to do for before my birthday.

I also won a fantastic giveaway for Naked 2 which arrived this week - thanks Claire and Nic! I've been so lucky with giveaways lately I'm loving it!