Sunday, 15 June 2014

The Weekly Ramble #58

Hello

The weekly face:


These weeks are flying by, I can't believe it's mid-June already! This week has been quite a quiet one, I turn into a bit of a sloth when the sun comes out.

On Tuesday I was up super early to take my friend into hospital (04:45!!) and it feels like I am still recovering from my early morning. Thankfully she is fine and dandy and will be back to normal in no time.

On Thursday I finally had my injections, I've struggled this week more than usual, but I think the weather might have something to do with that as well. Pernicious anaemia is not the funnest thing to have.

Yesterday we started to tackle the garden. All of the back is block paved and needs cleaning at the beginning of Summer. Between us it took 3 hours - ouch! That's before any of the fun elements of gardening like picking out weird plants.

Today of course is Father's Day, and also my Dad's birthday. How inconsiderate I know. He is working til 7 so I will be seeing him later on with his goodies - Happy Birthday champ! I am off to the cinema after lunch with my friend Ellen to watch Maleficent. I don't think you can beat a catch up with a friend personally.

Have a good week!