Sunday, 8 June 2014

The Weekly Ramble #57

Hello


The weekly face:



On Monday James and I were off work. Sometimes you can't beat a 3 day weekend! We mainly did house jobs and pottered about, nothing too exciting. In the evening we went to an Italian with my family to celebrate my Mum getting the all clear. I'm still struggling to get my head around it, I'm just so relieved.

I haven't felt like doing anything after work this week as I am due my injection soon and all my energy just seems to have disappeared. I usually start flagging before this point so that's an improvement at least.

On Friday evening we took Karl back to the vets for a check up after his last lot of surgery. After examining him they decided they wanted to operate again the day after. After we got home I spent the evening giving him lots of fuss and trying to convince him to eat (to no avail).

Yesterday we dropped him off at the vets at lunchtime and picked him up at 4. I feel so guilty every time he has it done and worry that he is going to react badly again to the anaesthetic. Thankfully he was totally fine if a bit of a rascal, no reactions at all! His teeth have been fully filed down so let's hope we can get another 3 months without any issues.

Today will be spent doing housework (boo) and other boring things. I was too much of a wreck to do anything yesterday so playing catchup today.